Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Giggles

My favorite app to read on the train to and from work would have to be FML.  Sometimes i wonder if the things people write actually happened and if it did boy do i feel bad for them. But the following stories plain and simple made me LAUGH OUT LOUD


"Today, I got an email from the company that manages my Cat's microchip informing me that I had to update my information that had been entered by the local Humane Society.  Apparently, they listed my cat "Coral" as the owner, and me as the pet.  To change it, they needed the cat's signature.
-10/5/2009 APetsPet Florida, US
***********

A cop stops a drunk late at night and asks where he's going.
"I'm going to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body," slurs the drunk.
"Really? Who's giving that lecture at one in the morning?"
"My wife."
-as read by me in the Reader's Digest submitted by Alfred Mansoor from Santa Rosa, California
***********


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...