Friday, September 28, 2012

Eats

I'm new to Groupon and LivingSocial.  The concept seems great, get the stuff you were going to do anyway but pay less for it. Or if you always wanted to try something new like fly a helicopter or kayak and never wanted to spend the money, some of these bargains make it very hard to pass up.

I recently claimed this deal for a NYC restaurant called Bacco Restaurant and Bar. It's new to me, the reviews are decent and it's a perfect spot for our recurring girls night out. Here's the link to the deal Bocca $60 worth of food and drink for $30.  I find that the older we get the harder it is to just spontaneously meet up for tons of drinks, food and a good night out. Now the plans have to be arranged and planned ahead of time, but when we do get together, watch out NYC.

So we'll be going to Bocca next week and I'll have pictures and reviews of the food to report on. In the meantime if you want to pick up the deal I did go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...