Friday, November 30, 2012

Sunday Funday with Andy, Kenya and Tichina

Yes people, I'm aware that today is Friday but I have to share about last Sunday. My dear friend took me to a taping of Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen. I am a self proclaimed super fan of all things Housewives and couldn't be more grateful to her. I owe you one!!

The guests that night consisted of Kenya Moore aka Miss USA and NOT Miss America of 1990-something and Tichina Arnold a long time actress known as the crazy mother in Everybody Hates Chris and currently on Happily Divorced.

Here are a few photos of the studio and the ladies #OBSESSED





1. Thanks to Alexis from the OC the "Katie Keurig" is infamous 2. Andy's drink is prepared before the show. If you are curious it's called a Fresquila, part Fresca part Tequila. 3. Kenya and Tichina during taping. 4. Andy trying on Miss USA swag. 5. During a commercial break 6. Me in the Clubhouse after the show is over. 7. My friend and I with Andy

If you love Kenya's dress it's by Alice and Olivia (on sale now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...