Sunday, December 16, 2012

Reading Right Now

Earlier today I stopped by my local Barnes & Noble. The experience of browsing hundreds and potentially thousands of books brings me so my joy. I love walking up and down the aisles and seeing what jumps out at me. I spend the most time in the Art, Fashion and Photography sections. Coffee table books are my weakness.

This is my latest edition to my mini "library". The book is a combo of iconic covers, photographs, editorials and interviews over the years. You can browse the online version here. I'll let you in on a little secret, even though the online price is $35.30, it is currently in the bargain section in the store for $19.98.
Here is a sneak peek inside the book:


Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...