Friday, February 22, 2013

Blue Willow Paradise

I have a slight obsession about blue willow decorative items. Vases, lamps, pillows, couches, teapots, cups, plates, flower pots, sake cups, etc, you get the idea. Every time I see a blue willow piece with Asian motif (not the Dutch blue and white windmills) I have a very irresistible urge to buy it. Can you be a neat freak in life but have hoarding-ish tendencies towards one thing? I'm not sure, but I think that's whats happening to me.

Yesterday I made the most amazing discovery in the middle of Soho. It is a 3 floor megastore that is filled with the most amazing blue and white pottery I have ever seen. And to make matters worse for my wallet, it is priced extremely well. In the first 15 minutes I picked 9 things that I needed to have, unfortunately they are all super sized and are not subway-friendly so I will return on the weekend with my man-friend to help load and carry them.







If you are just as excited as I am about blue willow vases or all things Asian, then head to Pearl River in Soho, 495 Broadway, NYC and let me know which one was your favorite!

PS this is not a paid post and all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...