Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Reading Right Now


I normally don't read political or science books, I find them too dry and boring. This book I found in the office's lending library and I was instantly hooked on the story, partly because it didn't start with any medical descriptions nor didn't push a political agenda. It was thrilling, fast moving, and at times a "page turner". As a bonus, I now know quite a bit about the role of the President's physician and a small glimpse inside the intricacies of the White House.

You can read the background notes as to how this book came to life, written by the author on his website. He was being advised by Dr. Connie Mariano, the personal White House physician to President Clinton and  President H.W. Bush. That's as good a source as you can hope to get.

Classifying this one as a "good read". Did you read it as well, I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...