Thursday, August 1, 2013

H&M Online in the U.S.

I have been waiting for this day for a long, long time. And no, it has nothing to do with my upcoming birthday. I'll stop stalling and get right to it: H&M has finally launched an e-commerce platform in the United States. That means easy access to all the latest goodies with a few clicks and you don't even have to leave the house. Ideal, I know. We are aware that H&M is extremely tardy to the online shopping party, but a late guest is better than a guest who didn't show up at all. I'll stop using metaphors now and just welcome H&M to the online shopping space....we have all been waiting for you!





PS if you sign up for "fashion news" newsletter, you will receive a code for free shipping. Enjoy.

this post in not sponsored, I just really like H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...