Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Product To Love

Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow


Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow 

The newest eye shadow from Stila is a dream. It has a creamy, pillow like consistency that goes on like butter. The product settles well on the eyelid and stays on all day long. I dab my finger and smudge on my hand until the desired intensity and apply to the lid directly with my fingertip, instead of using a brush. To create a more intense, darker look you can mix a tiny drop of the liquid primer that's included. I have light green eyes and "Vintage Black Gold" is an ideal match. I'm so happy to have found this sophisticated sparkle to wear during the day and to the office. 

*this post is not sponsored 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...