Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Landscaping Fabric

A few weeks ago I shared some gardening tips.  I'm new at this and don't have a whole lot of experience with nature.  Growing up in Brooklyn NY the closest thing we came to growing anything was a potted cactus in my room.  Let's just say this is a huge leap for me.  


To start of I had a complete makeover of my front yard.  Before it was covered by giant overgrown hideous bushes (which had spider webs inside), concrete path leading to nowhere and i'm guessing years of neglect.  Needless to say weeds were welcome there and thriving.



After a lot of hard work and a few pounds lost via sweating my front yard is completely reformed.
I accidentally forgot to use landscaping fabric on one side, but  according to expert advice from the Reader's Digest it is not needed since weeds will tend to grow on top of it.  Well it's been a few weeks and here are the results.  You be the judge :)

and forgetting to do so here...yikes!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...