Friday, November 2, 2012

Posts are suspended due to Hurricane Sandy

As you might have heard the East Coast has been hit hard by hurricane Sandy. My family and I are ok. My heart goes out to the families who have lost family members or gotten hurt and to those who lost their homes. As we begin to rebuild our lives most of us are in the dark without power and heat. I hear a little bit of news from the radio but have not seen the devastating pictures. I'm not sure if I'm prepared to face them.

It's been 4 days since we lost power but as long as we are ok that's all that matters.

I hope to resume posting as soon as I can and for now things will have to stay in the dark for a little bit.

Thank you for the well wishes and kind thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...