Monday, January 21, 2013

Afternoon With Dr. Oz

This week I was able to score tickets to a taping of the Dr. Oz show. Let me tell you, producing a TV show takes a village of minions. I can only imagine what it took to make one episode of Oprah.

We arrived for the afternoon taping to be aired sometime in the next 2 weeks. You can go to the Dr. Oz's website and search "Episodes" for Terry Crews and his wife Rebecca Crews.

I think my goal or resolution for 2013 will be to attend as many tapings as possible. I think doing a production of a large or small scale show is like a choreographed dance. If one person makes a mistake everything comes to a crashing halt. Thank god for do-overs.

Have you ever attended a taping of your favorite show? I'd love to hear all about it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...